Automatic Hydrostatic Head Tester
FX 3000 HYDROTESTER IV
Measures the resistance of plastic foils, coated and uncoated fabrics and non-wovens to water penetration by means of the dynamic, static and program test method.
Your choice: manual, semi-automatic or - worldwide unique: - fully automatic operation without any operator attendance.
- Model FX 3000-4L PUM with built-in pump and mechanical sample clamp
for a pressure up to 500 mbar (5 m water column)
- Model FX 3000-4M with external compressed air supply and pneumatic sample clamp
for a pressure up to 2,000 mbar (20 m water column).
- Model FX 3000-4H with external compressed air supply and pneumatic sample clamp
for a pressure up to 5,000 mbar (50 m water column).
- Alarm value reduces the operator's attendance time by as much as 90 %.
- Automatic program eliminates the operator's attendance time for "pass/fail" tests.
- Automatic drop detection with optional Drop Detector eliminates the attendance time for all tests.
- Automatic water refill prior to each test with optional Automatic Level Control.
- Well illuminated test area with unobstructed visual access.
- Fast and convenient sample clamping.
- Touch screen display for digital and graphic display of test result and test progress.
- Table top unit, no plumbing required, only compressed air.
- Data ports: UBS. Ethernet and optional WLAN for direct network access.
- Optional integrated software for evaluation and storage of the test results in XML format.
- Optional integrated strip printer for printing of a test report.
- Works in accordance with all major test standards.