Air Permeability Tester
FX 3300 LabAir IV
Measures the air permeability of all kinds of flat materials
as well as foam cubes.
Our most successful instrument.
- Wide measuring range of 1-10,000 l/m²/s at 20 cm² test area (0.1-1,300 ft³/ft²/min at 38 cm²).
- Wide test pressure range of 20-2,000 Pa
- For filter media: Determination of the pressure drop at a given air velocity.
- Optional FX 3300-PNA Pneumatic Clamping Assembly for test samples with a high percentage of side air.
- Automatic control of the test pressure.
- Fast and simple sample clamping.
- Touch screen display for digital and graphic display of the test result.
- Quiet and mobile instrument, perfectly suitable for use in the laboratory and in the production area.
- Automatic cleaning function of the orifice provides for stable test results.
- Data ports: RS 232 and UBS. Ethernet and optional WLAN for direct network access.
- Optional integrated software for evaluation and storage of the test results in XML format.
- Optional integrated strip printer for printing of a test report.
- Can be connected to a PC with the Evaluation Program L 5110 LABODATA III.
- Works in accordance with all major test standards.