Dynamic Air Permeability Tester
FX 3350 AIRBAG-TESTER
Measures the dynamic air permeability and the biaxial tensile characteristics of uncoated airbag fabrics.
The instrument for production, quality control and r & d in the airbag industry.
- Wide measuring range of approx. 200 - 6,000 mm/s (= l/m²/s) in the pressure range of 30 - 70 kPa.
- Fast and simple sample clamping.
- Suitable for use in the laboratory as well as in the production area.
- Data port, for example for a PC with L 5110 LABODATA III.
- By means of the Program L 5110 LABODATA III the biaxial tensile characteristics can be determined.
- Works in accordance with all major test standards.
- Only worldwide accepted standard instrument for airbag fabric.