Digital Tearing Tester
FX 3750 ELMENDORF-TESTER
Measures the tearing strength of paper, cardboard, plastics, non-wovens and woven fabrics in according to the "Elmendorf" method.
A state-of-the-art instrument for a well tried test method.
- Extremely wide measuring range of 1.4 cN through 24'000 cN (0.003 lbs through 53 lbs).
- Fast and convenient sample loading by simply flipping over two levers.
- Direct, digital display of the test result, no conversion required.
- Automatic recognition of test results laying outside of the valid portion of the measuring range.
- Automatic compensation for friction and levelling errors.
- None of the pendulum weights is heavier than 6 kgs (13 lbs).
- No calibration weights required.
- No slave pointer, therefore no friction, alignment and maintenance problems.
- Data port, for example for a PC with L 5110 LABODATA III.
- Works in accordance with all major test standards.